[Programmers Ready] Ambition, Excitement, and GameMaker! (Revised)

Guest MineatronOrigin
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guest MineatronOrigin

[This is a revised copy of the previous topic ([Programmers Ready] Ambition, Excitement, and C!)]

pxzIT.jpg

mca.png

Hello there!

My name's MineatronOrigin (if you haven't already known). And I believe I may have just about enough ambition and ideas to improve Mine-imator as we see it today. You see, many Mine-imators have been requesting to make their own mobs to enhance both the creativity and extraordinariness of their animations. After all, the program should be the least limited it can be. Right? I've decided, it's finally time to take action. A group of my choosing, will assemble a "run-alongside" program called Mob Builder; Beta. As a visual, I've sketched a quick drawing of what I believe the final product should turn out to be:

Pwoy3.jpg

What this Program Will Provide
- Creating Your Own Mobs
- Create Rigs for Mine-imator; Easily
- Design Mobs with Non-Human Parts (Wings, Floating Rods, Excessive Human Parts, etc)
- Create Not Only Mobs, But Transportation and More

Contact
Mineatron.replies@gmail.com
Twitter | @MineatronOrigin

How Do I Join?
Just send the following in your post...

Name
Contact (Skype | Twitter | Email - PM)
Why Should We Consider You?
Any Programs You've Coded Prior?

Thanks!

Edited by MineatronOrigin

Guest MineatronOrigin

It's already been taken care of. Sorry if you worked hard on this post. This was done in vain. +1 though for the hard work.

My heart stopped for a second there. Are you playing around? ...Firstly, is it being taking care of, or is it already completed?  :steve_shocked:

My heart stopped for a second there. Are you playing around? ...Firstly, is it being taking care of, or is it already completed?  :steve_shocked:

Being taken care of. A new Mob Maker will be coming out with 1.0.0.

Edited by Heavenira

Guest MineatronOrigin

Being taken care of. A new Mob Maker will be coming out with 1.0.0.

This is very awkward, upseting, and terrible all at once... I am the creator of the Mine-imator News and Updates Twitter Page (@_Mineimator) and I didn't even know about this?! Ugh... is there a link you can send me at least...?

This is very awkward, upseting, and terrible all at once... I am the creator of the Mine-imator News and Updates Twitter Page (@_Mineimator) and I didn't even know about this?! Ugh... is there a link you can send me at least...?

Official Mine-imator To-do list.

• ...More preset animations other than walking
  • Animated textures for water, lava, fire and nether portals
  • Mine-imator Mob Editor - Create custom models for your animations
  • Mine-imator Scenery Editor - Edit .schematic files...

Guest MineatronOrigin

Oh thank god, I thought it was already completed... Well, I feel better because when David posted on my original post it stated...

I suppose I could publish some ideas I have for the .mob format (files that contain custom mobs you can import into Mine-imator), and the community could build an editor around that to save me some time. This is some pretty advanced stuff though, most likely requiring a decent chunk of 3D programming experience. I'd prefer if it was built in the same engine as Mine-imator (GM:Studio+YYC) to maximize compatibility for users.

Srsly? You Made Me Think The Glorious David Created It.

Oh, I'm sorry, well I revised it so that no one will think that any longer... He also approved of it btw @_Mineimator

I've been thinking of making this, I've been preparing Mine-imator to accept custom mobs, but maybe not for 1.0.0. If your team can finish it in 1 month, I'll be able to put it in 1.0.0 though.

What if it isn't compatible with Mine-imator? There's the dynamic shadows as well. That might be a problem too.

The Glorious David

c++/GML

@x33perking twitter

Because I know 5 different programming languages c++, GML, Html, Ruby,  and Java. Also I'm eager to help with Mine-imator. 

Gamemaker, cmd and much more.

Edited by x33perking