Epic_Endergirl19.exe skin

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

GsFvH09.png pretty normal eh? most recommended for halloween and wallpapers

I'm going to start a topic for .exe skins but i'm not going to start

Story:

Epic was walking down the beach, after seeing enderman everywhere in the night.

Epic then saw something red in a sky. redstone? boy she was wrong. it was a virus

It went though her, and then, she became part of the .exes

She is a demon by .exe, also, she has her friends as enemy's, and enemys as friends. (Meaning she will kill threestooges)

she is looking for people in the forest, maybe behind you in MC, or maybe its too late.

Did you enjoy the story? i think yes

((this is copyrighted and the skin is by jorgedoseMC, originally by Epic.Endergirl14. noone may edit this skin in any way, form, shape. I have permission to do whatever i want with this skin. All rights reserved)) 

Wait.. how has this got anything to do with a Application file? xD Yes I do like the story 1+ :)

It's based on a series of creepypastas which end with '.exe' and the most known one is "Sonic.exe"

A clichéd thing in creepypastas, really. They are most notable for lack of eyes with blood pouring out from the eye holes.

It's based on a series of creepypastas which end with '.exe' and the most known one is "Sonic.exe"

A clichéd thing in creepypastas, really. They are most notable for lack of eyes with blood pouring out from the eye holes.

Ohhh k thanks, hows the fight with the combine going by the way? Good? :D I hope so, EP 2 Had a sad ending, I hope your okay with seeing him die.. Its a forum I cant say his name because hes dead? D: 

I can't have an .exe because my face is covered by the helmet :c

ixOCYuC.png

You could have the helmet cracked and have blood pouring out of said crack.

What's funny is that Sonic.exe is so bad it was moved to the trollpasta wiki.

((this is copyrighted and the skin is by jorgedoseMC, originally by Epic.Endergirl19. noone may edit this skin in any way, form, shape. I have permission to do whatever i want with this skin. All rights reserved)) 

Did you actually ask Epic.Endergirl19 for permission? If not, you CANNOT put copyright in any way, shape, or form on something that wasn't originally created by you without permission. 

Did you actually ask Epic.Endergirl19 for permission? If not, you CANNOT put copyright in any way, shape, or form on something that wasn't originally created by you without permission. 

yes i did.

I saved the file and I got this: {Not really}

lTsxs6E.png

She's going to haunt you...