[Comic] Pirates! {Part 2}

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, you have to think. David can't spend all the 24 hours of every day working on mine-imator. He has already put a huge amount of effort into making a program that is easy for us to use. He did it solo, and he made it free. Isn't that good enough? 1.0.0 would be great, but you can't expect him to re-write the whole program on his own for free and get it done in just a month, let alone ever.

Well, you have to think. The Glorious David can't spend all the 24 hours of every day working on mine-imator. He has already put a huge amount of effort into making a program that is easy for us to use. He did it solo, and he made it free. Isn't that good enough? 1.0.0 would be great, but you can't expect him to re-write the whole program on his own for free and get it done in just a month, let alone ever.

I don't really think everyone is made that 1.0.0 isn't here yet, it's the fact that it was promised late janurary or early february, so everyone's ticked off now that it still hasn't come out.

I don't really think everyone is made that 1.0.0 isn't here yet, it's the fact that it was promised late janurary or early february, so everyone's ticked off now that it still hasn't come out.

I haven't announced a date yet, the "february at worst" was an estimation, and well, you know how accurate my estimations are. I always find something new to add (like dynamic shadows...) one of these days you'll get 1.0.0, I've done too much work to restart/abandon the project at this point.