Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Oi, Uber, I saw in your FAQ that you're not guaranteeing any requests will be fulfilled, but that we're still free to make them for you to consider.. So would you be interested in making a P90 rig at any point (not necessarily anytime soon)?

I dunno man. Balancing a series and this touc takes work. Also please send requests via pm. I can only take simple requests right now to keep my focus on TEoC

I dunno man. Balancing a series and this touc takes work. Also please send requests via pm. I can only take simple requests right now to keep my focus on TEoC

Ah, ok. :P Just checking. :) Did I miss the PM rule in the main topic, or is that something you're stating now? Sorry if I missed it. ><

Yeah Hello im really needing help finding out how to insert the textures for these into mine-imator (or maybe install them correctly)

In the folders you load them from, it should be a texture file called "metal.png" or something of that sort.

New weapon! The FN P90

ac917c60bb.png

Manufactured by FN Herstal corps, this weapon changed the way many use an SMG.

A fantastic primary sub-machine gun to have in the event you are caught in a room full of advasaries. Does not provide massive stopping power on it's own, but can still leave people running for the hills.

New weapon! The FN P90

Snip-Snip :3

Manufactured by FN Herstal corps, this weapon changed the way many use an SMG.

A fantastic primary sub-machine gun to have in the event you are caught in a room full of advasaries. Does not provide massive stopping power on it's own, but can still leave people running for the hills.

Oh ma gwad, its SOOOOOOOOO good, great job!!! It looks amazing xD

So if i PM'd you to Request a Semi difficult gun (Say "The Last Word" from Destiny) Would you be able to do it?

And how is fair that we cant use swearing but Admins etc can? (referring to your Siggie Über "Ask me Crap!" *excuse the Swearing*)

Edited by Slendersonic02

So if i PM'd you to Request a Semi difficult gun (Say "The Last Word" from Destiny) Would you be able to do it?

And how is fair that we cant use swearing but Admins etc can? (referring to your Siggie Uber "Ask me Crap!" *excuse the Swearing*)

1. I would need reference pics, and if it's got a lot of moving parts/pieces I may or may not do it to reduce lag on less fortunate systems.

2. Crap isn't considered a swear word here. I've said ass and crap far before I was a mod too. Just the ones intended with either malicious intent or something as bad as the f-word usually gets you in trouble:

1. I would need reference pics, and if it's got a lot of moving parts/pieces I may or may not do it to reduce lag on less fortunate systems.

2. Crap isn't considered a swear word here. I've said ass and crap far before I was a mod too. Just the ones intended with either malicious intent or something as bad as the f-word usually gets you in trouble:

1.Gonna PM you a reference picture, It has 2 main moving parts: the Chamber and the Trigger. Basically things you've done before in other rigs.

2.So if i said for instance "Holy **** that's good" *Please excuse as i am making an example* As a complement on a post would i get a warning for it or would it be fine?

Edit: Ok so that swearing is censored... Would you still get a warning even if it was censored

Edited by Slendersonic02

1.Gonna PM you a reference picture, It has 2 main moving parts: the Chamber and the Trigger. Basically things you've done before in other rigs.

2.So if i said for instance "Holy **** that's good" *Please excuse as i am making an example* As a complement on a post would i get a warning for it or would it be fine?

Edit: Ok so that swearing is censored... Would you still get a warning even if it was censored

1. Sounds

2. In any case where it's spoken by a member, it is not permitted. In content it's allowed, but that has to have a warning provided beforehand. (And a spoiler in case younger audiences catch glimpse of it)

1. Sounds

2. In any case where it's spoken by a member, it is not permitted. In content it's allowed, but that has to have a warning provided beforehand. (And a spoiler in case younger audiences catch glimpse of it)

1.Cant find the sound effect

2.Can you show me how to spoiler cause i failed last time i tried

Perhaps. We can never have enough SMGs. However it may not be the same color scheme like before.