Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, alfadog said:

Welcome To the mine-imator forums where no matter what you do someone is gonna think you suck!

ontopic: good animation!

Thanks, Also I have been here for a year and a half... .-.

2 hours ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

tip:

Don't.

Tip:

Stop criticizing kids for the fun of it, we all need practice no matter how good your animation is it could always be better.

1 hour ago, alfadog said:

Welcome To the mine-imator forums where no matter what you do someone is gonna think you suck!

ontopic: good animation!

34 minutes ago, DragonLord said:

Thanks, Also I have been here for a year and a half... .-.

Tip:

Stop criticizing kids for the fun of it, we all need practice no matter how good your animation is it could always be better.

Tip: Stop taking everything seriously and understand that no matter where you go, there will always be someone to dislike you. Stop being a baby and take it like a man.

31 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Tip: Stop taking everything seriously and understand that no matter where you go, there will always be someone to dislike you. Stop being a baby and take it like a man.

Lol, let's be careful here, fighting is against the forums rules. xD 

23 hours ago, DragonLord said:

i don't, I do it cause it should be clear whats wrong. and I'm just emphasizing it in case your blind.