is community edition of MI out (in the public)?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

yes i know its a dumb question or not but i haven't been on for a while and only recently heard or it so if there is a link for MI:CE then can i see it?, cheers

Edited by zinocat

9 answers to this question

12 hours ago, BAC0NB0Y said:

If only the source were released, then we could actually band together and finish the final build. I wonder if Emunator or David have the source somewhere?

If you're that confident about banding together to finish it, why not just make your own mod with all of the bells and whistles you want?(Cause that's the amount of experience you're going to need if you were to finish MI:CE at it's current state.)

45 minutes ago, alfadog said:

yes it is out

wait but why  rename something thats discontinued and why did  nimi say that CE is going out dec 20-31 2016 or january 

also yes i know i look like a knob but i look around the forums and saw CE talked about soo XD.... im cool

Edited by zinocat

5 hours ago, Nimi said:

If you're that confident about banding together to finish it, why not just make your own mod with all of the bells and whistles you want?(Cause that's the amount of experience you're going to need if you were to finish MI:CE at it's current state.)

I'd absolutely love to do that, it'd just be difficult to start over considering how popular the Community Build was.

10 hours ago, BAC0NB0Y said:

I'd absolutely love to do that, it'd just be difficult to start over considering how popular the Community Build was.

Also, why not rebuild it in a different programming language?