Robot Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well there are some parts i kind of like in the rig like the shape and the idea but there are some stuff you could improve on:

• Stretched textures - when you use a normal minecraft texture (usually 16x16) mineimator will try to fit it in the given space stretching and distorting it in other ways. After the distorted texture is placed on the model with other textures with the same fate it looks odd, because there are different resolutions for different body parts. To avoid this issue i suggest to you to make your own textures or to crop the minecraft ones.
  • I like how you included some minecraft blocks in the model. Idk how, but it is kind of appealing to me. (Maybe try to change the piston to something else).
  • Maybe add a cute face on that robot.
  • I don't think that the command block is necessary it just seems to add a bit more chaos to the whole rig.
  • If you post a rig add more pictures than just one, maybe some where the rig is clearly visible so people can give you better advice.

If you improve it there could be something good that comes out of this.

1 hour ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

he's a baby you such an alike pfp lol teach your son now....

What?

Unfortunately the file was corrupted and this rig can't be used but I will try my best to recreate it and make the improvements you have suggested accept for teaching my son that he is a baby and that he is such an alike pfp since I do not yet understand the meaning of this suggestion.

39 minutes ago, TNT Films said:

What?

Unfortunately the file was corrupted and this rig can't be used but I will try my best to recreate it and make the improvements you have suggested accept for teaching my son that he is a baby and that he is such an alike pfp since I do not yet understand the meaning of this suggestion.

such an alike profile picture so I called him Your baby son, so i said now teach him your ways lol.

Edit: It was for Spontaneous Explosions btw

Edited by Proud_AnimatorZ