Profile Picture Issue: The Lick Gif!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Should the Lick Gif have to go?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Lick Gif have to go?

• Yes
    • No

As the title sad, I Experience issue and other forums user too with the Lick Gif

It has Disadvantage to the forum

• Causing major lag while loading the forums
  • Making People eyes hurts
  • Increasing Addtional Bandwidth Cost
  • Causing other forum user to change their profile picture to the Lick Gif! LOL
  • Can be annoying to other people who see's the Gif
  • Can Cause Nausea ( Dizziness )

I don't really mine about the Lick Gif, it's just causing other people hurting their eyes and i don't want that to happen.

No Offense but it has to go!

So i hope you understand!

Edited by Happy Gleyson

Well as for the eyes hurting and nausea I doubt it. And as for the lag it comes from the other gifs people usually have as well. And more bandwidth cost? That comes from how many members their are not the gifs. They don't HAVE to go but maybe some people will change their pic. Be patient some people worked hard on theirs.

I can only say deal with it. Although your points are valid, unless it's causing a MAJOR issue here, leave it be. It's David's forum and he can call what happens when he wants, frankly put. Following his advice for Chrome users should help those not wanting to see these.

I don't know how this is a valid point if you have actual games in your signature. Sure out of sight out of mind but a whole selection of games!? That causes more lag than .gif files do.

Also if you use all browsers, and use Opera, just disable .gifs from being shown on the preferences.