Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

ola everybody,its been a long time not uploading here,im kinda busy this year,finish my school project,yearbook,etc
so no time for making some render,but after all my works done,back render again yuhu and here my render at 2023

AntaDX_Fanart.png?width=751&height=480

Commission_13_Part_1_Draft_1_copy.png?wi

Sakura_Miko.png?width=1025&height=429

SHOWTIME.png?width=756&height=480

less than 5 but still okay yea?

On 5/31/2023 at 5:29 PM, MojangYang said:

It's rare to see renders of this level on the forums these days. Well done.

maybe because there's a lot of new user mi,and maybe a lot of veteran mineimator retaired or change to another software

On 6/1/2023 at 12:24 AM, alzcreation said:

maybe because there's a lot of new user mi,and maybe a lot of veteran mineimator retaired or change to another software

A New Generation of users, yet the forums seems so much more empty than before.

WOW... . That's truely a other level (titan you could call it or next vision. Next Dimension?).

If this would be storys I would be the most interrested in: two, one,  three, four

And If it would be Animations than: one, two, three, four

Maybe the forums are empty. I can't Tell you that, because it is my first forum I am in and only since a year, but I think it is great. After all that what we are here for is difficult, takes long and needs a lot of patience/motivation. But at the end of the day/project you have amazing, insane creations to Show.

But anyways,

unbelivabl good work. Please keep up the amazing work if possible and you want. Because this ist to good I think to be lost.

(Golumthought:"And I want to see more)

But good work comes Not from nothing. For great work to make you have to have the will for great work.

That is a level I can only dream in my greatest Dreams at the moment. It is posible that I achive this level after years of training but I don't think so.