Battle of the Farmaments (Boney Bros 8)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Boney bros and Steve are battling out using the crops they grow.

Who's going to walk out as the deadliest farmer in the town?

This is probably the most action based animation of anything I ever created. Made me go nuts.

On 4/13/2023 at 3:22 PM, Fox Miner said:

Man, these are amazing! Keep it up man, this really gives me the old Monster School vibes, funny but not cringe!

You make my inner child Happy!

The OG Willcraft Monster School was the biggest inspiration for my animations. So glad to hear that it gave you some vibes from the original MS. Thank you.

Your "Battle of the Farmaments - Boney Bros Episode 8" sounds like an incredible Minecraft animation that must have taken a lot of hard work and dedication to create. It’s an amazing animation that brought a lot of pleasure and fun for me, as a big Minecraft lover. I'm sure that others who share the same passion for the game will enjoy it as much as I did.  By the way, have you checked out minecraftforfreex.com yet? They offer free versions of your favorite game, which can be a great way to diversify your Minecraft gaming experience. Thanks for sharing your awesome creation and keep exploring the wonderful world of Minecraft!

Edited by CameronMungo