The Forums Gang (4K+ Rez)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

gX3nMfB.png

Well, I finally got to make this image, since I got this idea last week and I wasn't able to make it without a keyboard, but here it is! 

Since a long Time I've been telling you guys how happy I am here at the forums, and what friends I made at this place, such awesome friends. And this is the image for that, guys thanks for being the guys you are today!

Hope you like it guys and I am really happy to have met you! And this forums as well, lol

Maybe we could do a collab or so, lol

Edited by Fox Miner

On 3/22/2022 at 3:35 PM, Fox Miner said:

Maybe we could do a collab or so, lol

You know what? LETS DO A MODELING COLLAB!

I have some ideas for the topic;
- Persona pack (just like in Minecraft Bedrock in character customization).
- Modern furniture pack.
- Buildings (not from Minecraft schematic).
- Office stuff.
- Supermarket stuff.

All in Minecraft pixelated style.

Since you love making Minecraft skins, I suggest we shall do a Persona pack or more precisely outfit pack, or whatever, anything about customizing your characters.

On 3/22/2022 at 11:00 AM, niam said:

You know what? LETS DO A MODELING COLLAB!

Since you love making Minecraft skins, I suggest we shall do a Persona pack or more precisely outfit pack, or whatever, anything about customizing your characters.

Oooo.... Damn that is such an amazing idea! 

I mean that persona pack would be amazing, remakes of our skins or so, or maybe complete new ones, but furniture..., buildings 🥴, supermarket 🥺😭 so amazing ideas! Damn we gotta get further into this, can't decide just like this. 

On 3/22/2022 at 3:35 PM, Fox Miner said:

This really our mate!

LMD. 
Jeo_Swift.
Tutibrave.
FOXY TOONS.
Niam.
Animation Dude 888.

But yeah. I think I would make a real size thing.
Confuse? okay so what I mean is that I will made a render picture with all these names in that render, but here is the different!:
1.Body Size, Tall, Appearance will be different depending on their own heights.
2.Their Laptop or PC will be in render and yes depending on their own devices.
3.And finally a flag each person in render will have their own flag whether it was on their clothes or on their devices or something.

And yes I'll be making this render in maybe a weeks later, or whatever if I have good moods.
And yes again some of them doesn't want their nationalities being displayed so for that we not gonna give em a flag.

Oukey Done. Uh btw @Fox Miner My render order?
Come and see on discord buddy, I have something to talk about the render that I order.

If I could spam that upvote button with restrictions applied, and make that number turns into a FREAKING ONE THOUSAND... you know I wouldn't hesitate, i will do it, this topic deserves it!👍😎👌

Edited by FOXY TOONS

On 3/22/2022 at 1:40 PM, FOXY TOONS said:

If I could spam that upvote button with restrictions applied, and make that number turns into a FREAKING ONE THOUSAND... you know I wouldn't hesitate, i will do it, this topic deserves it!👍😎👌

But don't, i don't want you getting banned, I NEED YOU PAL I NEED YOU ALL! 

But thanks anyways! 

Edited by Fox Miner