Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It could, it’s got the potential of being a pilot.
I don’t mean to pry, but here is a suggestion for the last 2 scene transitions.
When the girl falls asleep & we(the viewer) wake up somewhere else perhaps indicate either how much time has passed & or where the character is standing in front of. As in name of town or the district.

On 4/28/2021 at 3:03 PM, Asnail88 said:

It could, it’s got the potential of being a pilot.
I don’t mean to pry, but here is a suggestion for the last 2 scene transitions.
When the girl falls asleep & we(the viewer) wake up somewhere else perhaps indicate either how much time has passed & or where the character is standing in front of. As in name of town or the district.

I'll work on it, i prepared Part 2 With Time Warping Depending On Scenes such as A "Protagonist Survivor" Coming Back From The Scavenge, Plus Hours Later, But This Is A Interesting Idea ?, Only Problem is that i'll have to try using Youtube's Subtitle System cause if i may use my own video editing software, i'll have to render probably 2-3 times the video due to language for multiple viewers such as Brazil/USA/Argentina, but i'll look onto your suggestion with more attention for future episodes, appreciate your help!

Hey, that was pretty good, you have a thought of storyline, I'm interested to see more. One suggestion tho, I would say that this goes into narrative animation, as I said earlier, there's a storyline a NARRATIVE. Its neither random or test animation. And talking about animation, I would suggest making the eye blinks faster, it's more realistic and let's say, more pleasing to see. You had kind of a slow tempo of whole animation, but the blinks were way too slow imo. Anyway, great work, keep it up! :thumbsup:

Your animating is great and your story is awesome, I'd love to see more, but its that face rig that bothers me.

Its blury and the eyelashes are off (the girl has eyebrows when she sleeps but eyelashes when she has open eyes.)

I dont wanna do some add for my Rig but you could use it, you dont even have to credit for it.

Or just use any other facial rig. you can chose.

or is that your own Facial Rig? you can use some parts of mine so you can fix it, I'd really love to see more of your videos just go for better Rigs okay.

4 hours ago, Fox Miner said:

Your animating is great and your story is awesome, I'd love to see more, but its that face rig that bothers me.

Its blury and the eyelashes are off (the girl has eyebrows when she sleeps but eyelashes when she has open eyes.)

I dont wanna do some add for my Rig but you could use it, you dont even have to credit for it.

Or just use any other facial rig. you can chose.

or is that your own Facial Rig? you can use some parts of mine so you can fix it, I'd really love to see more of your videos just go for better Rigs okay.

the facerig im using is made By Sharpwind himself, i think i probably messed up some things or maybe its the facerig related, i'll see what is possible, also thanks for your hints, i'll try to work more onto it, the only problem itself is hardware limitation due to working with 19fps on the map im using, but thank you for your time! ?

6 hours ago, golemcz said:

Hey, that was pretty good, you have a thought of storyline, I'm interested to see more. One suggestion tho, I would say that this goes into narrative animation, as I said earlier, there's a storyline a NARRATIVE. Its neither random or test animation. And talking about animation, I would suggest making the eye blinks faster, it's more realistic and let's say, more pleasing to see. You had kind of a slow tempo of whole animation, but the blinks were way too slow imo. Anyway, great work, keep it up! :thumbsup:

Im Animating if im not wrong using 8 Tempo, do you recommend me increasing it for future projects or maybe i dont know ?, timeline smoothness for example like, using different transitions? also thanks for your tips and tricks, i'll look foward onto enhancing the future of the series!