Steve Roaming around.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

There's a few things that bothered me here.

The clouds doesn't feel right to me, It feels it doesn't match with the sky. You can try making the opacity to around 30-60%. The dark parts of the clouds does not fit with the sky so depending on the color you could make it a little brighter and match it with the sky with a dark grey tinge.

There's also the part in the forest where it's completely filled with nothing but brightness, maybe it was out of sunlight range, either way you should fix that.

Posing was pretty good for the cow, steve, and maybe creeper but the bee? It's just there.. floating... try to rotate it a bit to make it look like it's going somewhere.

There's alot of parts to improve but it's still a decent render.

2 hours ago, MoltenLapizza said:

There's a few things that bothered me here.

The clouds doesn't feel right to me, It feels it doesn't match with the sky. You can try making the opacity to around 30-60%. The dark parts of the clouds does not fit with the sky so depending on the color you could make it a little brighter and match it with the sky with a dark grey tinge.

There's also the part in the forest where it's completely filled with nothing but brightness, maybe it was out of sunlight range, either way you should fix that.

Posing was pretty good for the cow, steve, and maybe creeper but the bee? It's just there.. floating... try to rotate it a bit to make it look like it's going somewhere.

There's alot of parts to improve but it's still a decent render.

The part of the forest that is completely filled with nothing but brightness is because the sunlight range cannot reach it cause I am using scale 5, so, I used fog to hide it, which resulted in that.