My environment shine in the night when I activate Render mode

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hello everyone !

I have a strange effect when I activate the Render mode !
I made a scene when the full night, and all my environment (a shematic with a village and forest) is in the darkness (except the village, who have torch and light) and I want stay in the dark . But, when I use the render mode, the forest in my schematic in the extremity in my map shines (and breaks my will for an atmosphere in total darkness).

This is what it looks like in normal mode:

Capture_decran_458.png

And that's what it looks like when I activate render mode:

Capture_decran_459.png

I really don't understand why the extremity in my schematic shine like this when I activate render mode also the normal mode work perfectly.

Someone in the Discord suggest to turn off the texture filtering in the settings projects, but, the problem remains...

Do you can help me please ? ^^"

13 answers to this question

Quand puis-je trouver cette option? Je ne vois que le filtrage de texture dans le projet de réglage, mais pas pour la transparence 

(PS : Are you belgian ? Because i'm French so if I can speak French with you, we can understand more ^^")

Edited by ValLoche23

5 hours ago, ValLoche23 said:

Hello everyone !

I have a strange effect when I activate the Render mode !
I made a scene when the full night, and all my environment (a shematic with a village and forest) is in the darkness (except the village, who have torch and light) and I want stay in the dark . But, when I use the render mode, the forest in my schematic in the extremity in my map shines (and breaks my will for an atmosphere in total darkness).

This is what it looks like in normal mode:

Capture_decran_458.png

And that's what it looks like when I activate render mode:

Capture_decran_459.png

I really don't understand why the extremity in my schematic shine like this when I activate render mode also the normal mode work perfectly.

Someone in the Discord suggest to turn off the texture filtering in the settings projects, but, the problem remains...

Do you can help me please ? ^^"

Same It always happen to me,But I have a solution for that.

Right on the Right Hand Side,You can see a bunch of settings you can adjust.

Go onto Background Tab,Then On the Sunlight Range. Increase it until you got the result do you wanted,But The more you increase it,the lowest Shadow Resolution you'll Get.

I try it, but even if I turn off Texture Filtering in the schematic object, the problem remains again... I made a lot a test with the differents options in the settings but nothing work. Impossible to see where the problem come from... 

13 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Same It always happen to me,But I have a solution for that.

Right on the Right Hand Side,You can see a bunch of settings you can adjust.

Go onto Background Tab,Then On the Sunlight Range. Increase it until you got the result do you wanted,But The more you increase it,the lowest Shadow Resolution you'll Get.

I try to change Sunlight Range values, but Whether it's minimum, middle or maximum, I don't see any difference ?

1 hour ago, Mercury said:

Did you use foliage bleed or something?

So, in the graphic setting project, I turn off "Foliage Light Bleeding", but it's change nothing ><"

33 minutes ago, ValLoche23 said:

I try to change Sunlight Range values, but Whether it's minimum, middle or maximum, I don't see any difference ?

So, in the graphic setting project, I turn off "Foliage Light Bleeding", but it's change nothing ><"

My Conclusion Is,There are no Solution For this.

The Only Way You Can Do is,But,but but before that,You need To Know how to use premiere pro.

Then If you know how to use it,Just basic,How to use it basic guide. Importing video,Cut,Trim,Add,Just basic Possibility.

Then Follow My Steps:

1.Render 2 Video,One is The High Quality,Or Render Mode On,And Second Is the NON-Render Video/Render Off.

2.Open Premiere Pro.

3.Import Your Rendered,And Non-Rendered Video.

4.Now Place the Render Video on the bottom in the timeline,And Place The Non-Rendered Video on the top of it.

5.Here's is the Point.

On the top left hand side you can see a settings,Click on Non-Rendered Video,Then Make A Mask,To find it go to the top left hand side,And Find The Mask tool.

If the Video Was Black Screen Around,or Inside the Masking Area.

Change from Inverted to Not Inverted,Or So on.

6.Alightment,or aliht,aling,Alight How to spell that? I forgot that Text.

Aligtment Right depends on Your Video.

7.Is Your Video Was Pasive,Or Pasif,Pacive Ah I forgot Again..

Then Animate the mask By Checking the Clock Icon.

Hope you Understand it.

15 hours ago, ValLoche23 said:

Oh I see. 

For me, i don't use Adobe Premiere Pro but Sony Vegas. I think i can reproduce this method. Thank you for your help.

I hope this bug be fix it in the future Mine-Imator uptade ! ^^"

Ok. I think I'm Not belong long here,because my warn points was 7.

3 Points again,When I see you again music playing...

8 hours ago, moniker said:

It's broken. I think Nimi said this is fixed in 1.3.0

Hopefully It's Fix it.

On 11/6/2020 at 12:52 AM, ValLoche23 said:

I think i can reproduce this method.

Oh sorry I'm not replying it because  i'm not seeing it,Thanks. use messenger if you wanna chat. simply just use a mask tool and animate them,just to remind ya,see ya.