KEJWII

Problem of animation rendering 4K in format .mp4

I am reporting a problem.

For some time I have problems with rendering 4K video animation in .mp4 format

before I could render freely, but with the download of the new version my imator starts to be bothersome.

am reporting a problem. For some time I have problems with rendering 4K video animation in .mp4 format

before I could render freely, but with the download of the new version my Mine-imator starts to be bothersome. 

Edited by KEJWII
Different language.

translated:

I am reporting a problem. For some time I have problems with rendering 4K video animation in .mp4 format

before I could render freely, but with the download of the new version my imator starts to be bothersome. 

my response: 

it's probably a problem with your computer's specs, the resolution is probably too large

7 hours ago, MicrogamerCz said:

NAPISZ W JĘZYKU ANGIELSKIM!

PISZ PO ANGIELSKU!  (dzięki Google Translator)

I am sorry if the post I made public is not in English, I was sure that I write in English.

6 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

translated:

I am reporting a problem. For some time I have problems with rendering 4K video animation in .mp4 format

my response: 

it's probably a problem with your computer's specs, the resolution is probably too large

In other formats: MOV, WMV, rendering works normally, only in mp4 format is the problem