Anime Sword Pack [Download]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

X14jwzy.png

Good morning, I'm ApocaBlakz, after a long time; Finally, the “Anime Sword pack” is available to download, in this package there are the swords of four characters having a total of seven (7) which are one hundred percent functional (100%), then you will see all the information.

The download link will be at the end of the post

bRGhiIO.png

Spoiler

Swords

Saber Sword (Arturia)

Spoiler

This sword is from a character from Fate stay Night, this is my totally own version, this sword is indirectly inspired by that of this person, has its own sheath etc.

Photos

EXACALIBUR -KshbXFP.png

KSt8zJ0.png

Zoro Sword style Santoryu

Spoiler

This is one of my favorite swordsmen of the anime world Zoro of one piece, just like the previous one is my original version, they are a total of three swords, as it says “santoryu” means three swords style, even so they can be used by separated.

Photos

Wado Ichimonji - rx9SuN6.png

Sandai Kitetsu - KZ55qne.png

Shushi - 6pvi3JX.png

obUJZ06.png

Akame Sword

Spoiler

The sword that if it touches you dies, murasame of akame ga kill is the sword of a murderer called akame, a teigu (sacred weapon) with an overflowing power etc.

Photos

Murasame - CkTpDLy.png

e5o15cp.png

Ichigo Sword

Spoiler

I understand that the ichigo sword, Zangetsu, has changed many times in form and personality, creating them all would be a headache, so I took the liberty of creating two based on the originals, a little different and more original.

Photo

Zangetsu Forma 1 -ueaIlxx.png

Zangetsu Forma 2 -IV4NoZy.png

jA0KbGg.png

i am takes two months to create these swords, for various problems, but better late than never

Note: I will not vote for an upcoming package since I have already decided which one I will do, but I will start it next month, after that if I will vote for the next pack. (I still accept suggestions)

Download pack

If you are also an animator in programs such as cinema 4d, maya desk or blender, I made a .OBJ version for you to use, the extruction system is a bit complicated but I hope you like it

Download .OBJ

Other pack of models

Guns Pack