Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey, that looks pretty good!

However, some close up objects have same shaded surfaces (SSS), meaning they don't have a darker side. Just make sure you have a defined light entrance point.

The posing looks pretty good. I like all the variation with the villagers, including sizes.

The DoF was used well.

Watch out for that clipping with the flower. Either have it completely in his hand and shrink it, or rotate it so that it doesn't clip.

I feel like the light ray isn't sharp enough, it looks blurred and makes it more strenuous to see the iron golem.

Maybe for the iron golem's posing, you could've moved the right foot forward, as to keep proper balance, and to execute more giving nature. Having the legs both bent so much at that angle makes it look kinda unnatural.

You should try out some bleed light. Try turning the sunlight color down to a blacker color and pointing some spotlights.

I do like the idea and the camera positioning, as well as the emotion execution.

That's all I have for now, good work!