Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Aight, CC time.

I like the idea for the wallpaper, this idea would give a feeling of happiness and content.

The area is a little too dark for the bright, unclouded sun. You could stack some spot lights and add a little bloom for this effect.

Posing looks pretty good, although the fox on the right could be lowered a bit.

DoF works here a little, but it seems like you are focusing on the sky, not the foxes as much. The thing that the DoF is telling us to look at it is the back of the foxes, which wouldn't be a very interesting wallpaper. There doesn't seem to be a defined subject.

I like how you added variations to the fox's colors.

That looks like manually added snow, and it looks good, but if you added more layers of smaller bits of snow, it would look a little better. (Honestly just preference on that one.)

Camera position looks very good, although it's slight offcentered. Turn on the grid to view how centered you objects are.

A little bit of snow particles could've added a little more atmosphere, but the birds in the sky are a really cool idea.

You could've also added a more whitened sky, to add a more snowy effect.

After all that, I really like the idea and feel of the wallpaper; working on the details just takes practice, which is what you're doing here.

Keep going, m8. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Frost* said:

Aight, CC time.

I like the idea for the wallpaper, this idea would give a feeling of happiness and content.

The area is a little too dark for the bright, unclouded sun. You could stack some spot lights and add a little bloom for this effect.

Posing looks pretty good, although the fox on the right could be lowered a bit.

DoF works here a little, but it seems like you are focusing on the sky, not the foxes as much. The thing that the DoF is telling us to look at it is the back of the foxes, which wouldn't be a very interesting wallpaper. There doesn't seem to be a defined subject.

I like how you added variations to the fox's colors.

That looks like manually added snow, and it looks good, but if you added more layers of smaller bits of snow, it would look a little better. (Honestly just preference on that one.)

Camera position looks very good, although it's slight offcentered. Turn on the grid to view how centered you objects are.

A little bit of snow particles could've added a little more atmosphere, but the birds in the sky are a really cool idea.

You could've also added a more whitened sky, to add a more snowy effect.

After all that, I really like the idea and feel of the wallpaper; working on the details just takes practice, which is what you're doing here.

Keep going, m8. :thumbsup:

Thanks! I noticed the red fox being too high, after I posted it up here and just slapped myself. I definitely agree with the points you made. Thanks for the criticism, I'm always trying to get  better, and I'm glad that there are people who are good at noticing areas where I can improve, and able to point them out to me. also, fun fact. The birds are enderdragons with shortened ends, and reversed wings.

Just now, TexasTony04 said:

Thanks! I noticed the red fox being too high, after I posted it up here and just slapped myself. I definitely agree with the points you made. Thanks for the criticism, I'm always trying to get  better, and I'm glad that there are people who are good at noticing areas where I can improve, and able to point them out to me. also, fun fact. The birds are enderdragons with shortened ends, and reversed wings.

Lol, np m8.

2 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

I noticed the snow is floating above the leaves. 

For snowy instances like this, I suggest selecting the schematic, then going to the graphics tab and checking off "Terrain affected by wind"

Now I feel like slapping myself again.