SYNK x PLAY

Trying to improve me stuff

you tried with the block physics (though it's exaggerated and stuff but yeah). it's actually nice that he steps backwards and puts energy before punching, because you don't directly punch with no energy. also that face rig is kinda wierd and the guy just kinda stops like a statue after punching

I really see potential here! All I have to say is to use transitions and folders. This video below taught me how special folders can really be. Make sure to learn from it.

Spoiler

Turn captions on)

Edited by 9redwoods

On 4/6/2019 at 10:00 AM, Cubic Ralsei said:

you tried with the block physics (though it's exaggerated and stuff but yeah). it's actually nice that he steps backwards and puts energy before punching, because you don't directly punch with no energy. also that face rig is kinda wierd and the guy just kinda stops like a statue after punching

And nobody's going to mention the very limited use of transitions?

On 4/6/2019 at 1:16 PM, Ninja Dino said:

Personally I really like this. Though, when the character in the video threw their punch it didn't look very powerful/fast enough imo.

Gotcha I will make my punches more powerful compared to the winde up. 

20 hours ago, Sticknub said:

Transitions as in the camera angles and stuff??

Just now, SYNK x PLAY said:

Gotcha I will make my punches more powerful compared to the winde up. 

Transitions as in the camera angles and stuff??

no, transitions are like, linear, ease in and out and stuff

20 hours ago, Sticknub said:

oh, gotcha yeah, I used those but the real problem is I use a lot of keyframes so they sometimes don't affect it very well. also, I've been thinking about using stop motion when I have fights because sometimes it looks good to have that snappy-ness on movies like "into the spiderverse" -just a thought

7 minutes ago, SYNK x PLAY said:

oh, gotcha yeah, I used those but the real problem is I use a lot of keyframes so they sometimes don't affect it very well. also, I've been thinking about using stop motion when I have fights because sometimes it looks good to have that snappy-ness on movies like "into the spiderverse" -just a thought

i gotta admit, stop motion is pretty nice especially for fighting, and it's great and easy to do, it does not even depend on the program you use

2 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

i gotta admit, stop motion is pretty nice especially for fighting, and it's great and easy to do, it does not even depend on the program you use

Right lol I'm great with posing just when things go into motion it just takes me a while, but stop-motion is what I grew up with on my 3DS with legos

48 minutes ago, SYNK x PLAY said:

Right lol I'm great with posing just when things go into motion it just takes me a while, but stop-motion is what I grew up with on my 3DS with legos

why is yor pfp unposed though