Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello amazing Mine Imator Community! I'm back (after figuring out how to create a topic) and I bring you the Team Fortress 2 Rigs created by me! (Textures too).

Right now I don't have all of them since I'm busy with things in life (Homeworks, etc) so Instead of giving the rig's straight away. I'll be posting pictures of what I call a normal game in blockfort. Enjoy! (I'm only missing the engineer, medic, heavy, and pyro).

The rig's are still in Beta state

Click Here to see the picture.

Edited by FredMCGamer
Missing Information

Thanks! the download(s) will be released later due to the rigs not being fully finished. Once all of them are finished, I will upload the download link.

P.S

Which website should I use for you to download the rigs?

I would like to hear your opinions!

Have a great Day/Night!

Spoiler (maybe not). I am also working on the *REDACTED* version of these rigs. I am thinking of doing the *REDACTED* 2. As always thanks and wait till their done. (Bad Gaben imitation)

Edited by FredMCGamer
Spoiler Alert

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:34 PM, FredMCGamer said:

Thanks! the download(s) will be released later due to the rigs not being fully finished. Once all of them are finished, I will upload the download link.

P.S

Which website should I use for you to download the rigs?

I would like to hear your opinions!

Have a great Day/Night!

Spoiler (maybe not). I am also working on the MvM version of these rigs. I am thinking of doing the Scream Fortress zombies 2. As always thanks and wait till their done. (Bad Gaben imitation)

Use Mediafire