30 Minute Minecraft movie!!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, I was wondering what to do and then I thought, Mine-imator forums has team requests! I need LOTS of Animators, Some voice actors, LOTS of builders and maybe a few skins. I have a server (99.89.58.81) That will be up sometimes to build. PLEASE Guys. I need people to make this movie. Its going to be about a modern city that gets raided by hostile mobs. Maybe a couple of riggers for a few touch ups, But thats optional. Please help,

-Shavingcowstudios :D

ADDING ON 9-3-13: Well guys we have a good amount of people now. What we need now is Schematic files for a city and to start animating. So now, we need the three main characters skins. Ill make one

Edited by tomdemoo123

Eggimations, I was making A 5 minute movie BY MYSELF, and it took me a couple of days. With alot of people, It shouldnt take long.

Minecraftian Warrior, The server could be cracked, but it isn't for a reason. Cracked people can get on as any user-name... Even the owners. Last time I made a server cracked, Spawn got blown up. So, No cracked server. Could you help as an animator?

A couple of days? Depends on what quality of animation you're looking at. If you wanna use preset walking keyframes, and have jerky rather than smooth movements.. it's  possible. You cannot however make a half hour long minecraft animation that is not just a sloppy mess of badly coordinated zombie brains.

I can help :) Check out my animations and tell me if i'm in :) Please :)

I can make 5-7 minutes video in one day (includes smooth walking and running, and smooth body movements)

When i animate a 2 minutes video, it takes me 500+ keyframes :) so yeah.. i hope im in :) i'm a rigger too ^.^

Well, I could use the login thing.....Ill think about it.

JkDragonDude, Your animations are awesome, just work on making walking a little faster. Anyway, I would love your help. Ok so if you guys could send me a link to some schematic files download for the city, that would be great.

Well, I could use the login thing.....Ill think about it. JkDragonDude, Your animations are awesome, just work on making walking a little faster. Anyway, I would love your help. Ok so if you guys could send me a link to some schematic files download for the city, that would be great.
So, am I in ? Oh, about that walking animation, I already fixed it :)

A couple of days? Depends on what quality of animation you're looking at. If you wanna use preset walking keyframes, and have jerky rather than smooth movements.. it's  possible. You cannot however make a half hour long minecraft animation that is not just a sloppy mess of badly coordinated zombie brains.

It definitely wouldn't be hard to make a quality animation 30 minutes long with the right amount of dedicated and experienced animators and editors. I made a 10 minute animation (checkout my Fallout series) in 2 days. And that was by myself. I say go for the 30 minutes. It's called 'perseverance' my friends. It may take a couple of weeks to a month depending on how fast you guys work at it.

Well, it also depends. I loved your fallout animation btw, very well done. However, large ammounts of it consist of simple to make nodding head keyframes for talking. If you want to have any sort of combat, facial rigging or more realistic animating, it takes longer. I aim for quality over quantity myself, but it's all up to you :)

Eggimations, I was making A 5 minute movie BY MYSELF, and it took me a couple of days. With alot of people, It shouldnt take long.

Minecraftian Warrior, The server could be cracked, but it isn't for a reason. Cracked people can get on as any user-name... Even the owners. Last time I made a server cracked, Spawn got blown up. So, No cracked server. Could you help as an animator?

Sorry for the late reply. Anyways, I am not the best animator. So, yeah. You shouldn't really expect anything from me to do for this project.