Walk Cycle - By CUV ( Don't need to Credit )

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Aye Lads, I'm going to officially release my own Walk Cycle Template. ( So Yea, credit if you want. ) :I_approve:

( This video was Edit and Sync )

Spoiler

( This video has no Sync )

Spoiler

Download Link :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/l7zr5fq9kv1734i/Walk_Cycle_-_By_CUV_(_Credit_If_Used_).zip

Edited by ChrisUniversevYT

14 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Why so edgy? Seriously, you're really edgy for no reason. A walk cycle doesnt need a bunch of edits. The walk isnt even that good either.

Ethan, you're one of a kind.

15 hours ago, Chickenk122 said:

dat face at the end tho...

Anyways, good job! A Nice walk cycle

Thanks.

On 8/15/2017 at 9:01 PM, Dr. Cuto said:

Edgy Everywhere!

(BTW Cuto, remember you are a bit edgy too :)) 

What do you mean by edgy? I got several definitions here. Pls tell me which one you mean

edgy

the act of being edgy is basically teenage kids that think theyre cool. hardcore kids seem to think theyre  edgyest things everr.

"why are you wearing that bandanna out of your pocket," says 9th grade homeroom teacher. 

"because i'm effin edgy ," says a-hole. (I just copied and pasted)

edgy

Adjective. Taking coolness to its extreme and generally beyond the realm of actual possibility, while at the same time seemingly unaware of how ridiculous it is.

Distinctions from similar words: 
* Mary-Sue: This is distinct from mary-sue because characters generally have "flaws", but which end up making them cooler as opposed to actually flawed. 
* Try-hard: Edgy characters go for diversity in their coolness instead of a specific theme. An edgy character is much more diversely cool, whereas a try-hard goes for something specific, like "only using knives" or "hates color because he/she is goth". 
* Campy: Edgy things are either unaware of their ridiculousness or actively try to explain it away. In contrast, campy things are totally aware of how ridiculous they are and actively embrace it.

Examples of Edgy characters/things: 
* Guts from Berserk: short black hair, insanely large sword, missing hand (which he replaced with a gun), scars (which make him look cool). 
* Dante from the more recent DMC:Devil May Cry. 
* Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII. 
* Pretty much any protagonist of a "dark and gritty" anime. 
* All of the characters from the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series. 
* Nearly every character in a World of Darkness campaign, especially when LARPing. 
* Clive Owen, Jason Statham Bruce Willis, and Liam Neeson in a lot of their more recent films.

edgy

something or someone trying too hard to be cool, almost to a point where it's cringe worthy.

"that skull with the flowers around it is edgy  (i edited this one)

Edited by Cooker126
Unfinished and foul language