Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

36 minutes ago, Spectral said:

h30sXNC.png
wZLLNMg.png

I mean, it's your first rig and first post, and for your first thing you've done it's pretty good. +1

Y-Your computer could've been sending all your personal info to this guy and corrupting everything else right now, you do realize that right?  :blink:

5 minutes ago, Spectral said:

what?

Do you not know the importance of refraining from downloading random stuff off the internet? There wasn't much of a guarantee that what you downloaded had anything to do with Mine-imator at all, this guy literally just got here.  :|

I mean, I wouldn't trust a download even if it ends in .mproj or anything like that.  :v

Edited by Emaniplex

55 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

Do you not know the importance of refraining from downloading random stuff off the internet? There wasn't much of a guarantee that what you downloaded had anything to do with Mine-imator at all, this guy literally just got here.  :|

I mean, I wouldn't trust a download even if it ends in .mproj or anything like that.  :v

well everything seems okay so