All Mine-Imator Versions download links!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Every time you start an earlier Mine-imator version you will get notifications about newer versions, plus that those don't have bugs fixed (like Maybe0ne said), and can't open new file .mani formats, due to new features. I'd rather have everyone using the latest version than having to deal with all these issues.

And just update your rig so it doesn't rely on a glitch anymore (I believe Zuexs did that).

To David's point I did fix the rig to work without glitches, granted it is a bit buggier. Also Minecraft doesnt post older versions so why should a minecraft based program?

Ok, Ill talk to you on skype when you have time :D. And mojang has all old minecraft beta versions downloadable but not the real updates thats true.

Edited by Toumouniek

On 2/1/2013 at 1:27 PM, David said:

Every time you start an earlier Mine-imator version you will get notifications about newer versions, plus that those don't have bugs fixed (like Maybe0ne said), and can't open new file .mani formats, due to new features. I'd rather have everyone using the latest version than having to deal with all these issues.

And just update your rig so it doesn't rely on a glitch anymore (I believe Zuexs did that).

problem with that is often (I know this is old but it still applies) newer versions aren't working for people, and not being able to animate until things like that get fixed is really costly. Example: I upgraded to 1.0.5 from 1.0.4 and now I cant do any work until a bug I found (that you answered in a way that didnt work for my) is fixed or another way around it is found.