The Command Block a minecraft animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Wow! This is really good. Here's some things you could improve on though.

- The walking animation is pretty good, the only thing is that sometimes it looks like he's gliding or ice skating.

- The frame rate should be improved. People usually render their animations in 24-30 frames per second.

- Sometimes in the background the flatlands and blank sky can be seen like at 0:42. You can fix this by using DOF in the camera, and decreasing the fog distance.

- The shadows aren't bad, but they could be made better. Try watching some tutorials on YouTube or even on the forums to make them better.

Overall this animation is really good! It's way better than most that I see on the forums. You did a pretty good job. Can't wait to see what you create in the future!

2 minutes ago, Ninja Dino said:

Wow! This is really good. Here's some things you could improve on though.

- The walking animation is pretty good, the only thing is that sometimes it looks like he's gliding or ice skating.

- The frame rate should be improved. People usually render their animations in 24-30 frames per second.

- Sometimes in the background the flatlands and blank sky can be seen like at 0:42. You can fix this by using DOF in the camera, and decreasing the fog distance.

- The shadows aren't bad, but they could be made better. Try watching some tutorials on YouTube or even on the forums to make them better.

Overall this animation is really good! It's way better than most that I see on the forums. You did a pretty good job. Can't wait to see what you create in the future!

Thanks for the advice :)

2 minutes ago, castedshadow98 said:

I must say this is amazing. Honestly, your style of animation is yours to mess with. However, the only thing was... it was too good for a beginner :P

Great job, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Thanks,  that really does mean a lot.

14 minutes ago, Nerdinq said:

It didn't have a strong story. Ex. Why did he leave his house to go sleep in a tent, then walks into a temple

I saw a story. He left his house on a two month journey, in that two months he had been camping out along the way. He's woken up by something, he's close. He keeps walking until he gets to the temple, the temple has the command block and then he dies.

16 minutes ago, Nerdinq said:

It didn't have a strong story. Ex. Why did he leave his house to go sleep in a tent, then walks into a temple

fair enough,  i will work on story.

1 hour ago, DizzyProductions said:

Use your own walk cycles next time

ok...I will try :)

1 minute ago, TheFastFilms said:

First of all, this is the best animation from a newbie I've seen. Although some stuff like Lighting, and framerate need to be worked on, it is great

thanks, i will work on these :)