Only Issue

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hi, @david Mineimator works great! However, the only issue I have is there is no local viewport. Meaning items on a rotated surface stick to the normal contorls used by the axis. Left, Right, Up and Down. Pieces you create, and want to move in a curtain direction, you must zig-zag them along to place them. For example, as seen in this screenshot, a stone block's roation is left alone. While in the screenshot below, it is rotated at a 45 degree angle. 

Normal rotation

L0C2UUA.png

45 degree rotation

ynKuyRB.png

As you can see, the arrows in which the object can move, are still in the exact same position as if the block were not rotated at all, meaning you'd have to zigzag your way to the location in which you want to set it which will take more time. So if you can, please add a local port. Thank you for your time, Craftman780

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Craftman780 said:

Does the community edition fix the issue I am having? because if it does, I am switching right away.

No and the upcoming final version isn't looking to either but it's worth it for being better in general. It's not necessarily an issue. You could just move it with both transforms until it's there.