Power Rangers + Halo = ? [Exaggerated Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

= terrible combination

For real though, it's a bit odd. You put some oil painting filter over it and that makes the text unreadable. Well, it's sorta readable, but if I didn't know it was Power Rangers, I would've thought it said "Power Bangers". The skins... Or... Rigs(?) look a bit neat but barely detailed. I guess that's because of the oil painting filter you put over it. If it weren't for the oil painting filter it probably would've looked better. 

= terrible combination

For real though, it's a bit odd. You put some oil painting filter over it and that makes the text unreadable. Well, it's sorta readable, but if I didn't know it was Power Rangers, I would've thought it said "Power Bangers". The skins... Or... Rigs(?) look a bit neat but barely detailed. I guess that's because of the oil painting filter you put over it. If it weren't for the oil painting filter it probably would've looked better. 

uh...

wOdDF_Nk566kCuBPYhHz_OVDQ2ikdZEuXWVy-PAy

uh...

-Power bangers image-

That doesn't really change much. It would've been better if you had given them all individual helmets instead of lazily just changing the colours and leaving it at that. Besides, I was mainly talking about how you used the terrible oil painting filter. Of course you "fixed" it by adding the unedited version...

(Adding "exaggerated wallpaper" has to be the worst thing someone can do when criticized. Just saying~.)

Edited by TheGodOfTrouble

= terrible combination

i was thinking Power Burgers but close enuf.

That doesn't really change much. It would've been better if you had given them all individual helmets instead of lazily just changing the colours and leaving it at that. Besides, I was mainly talking about how you used the terrible oil painting filter. Of course you "fixed" it by adding the unedited version...

(Adding "exaggerated wallpaper" has to be the worst thing someone can do when criticized. Just saying~.)

are you really trying to get me mad? i mean, you are really trying to Rekt me in someway....

-Helmets: The helmets have always been like this, because it is in halo 5, i think you did not get the part: I just copied one of the armors of halo '-'

jesus....Why do you have to do all this text? it's just a waste of time for you bruh...

are you really trying to get me mad? i mean, you are really trying to Rekt me in someway....

-Helmets: The helmets have always been like this, because it is in halo 5, i think you did not get the part: I just copied one of the armors of halo '-'

jesus....Why do you have to do all this text? it's just a waste of time for you bruh...

Yeah, I know you copied the Halo armour, but you definitely changed around some things too. Like the purple lights and the chest lights from the new power rangers suits. Couldn't you have done that to the Halo armour helmets aswell?

(And no, I'm not trying to make you mad.)

Yeah, I know you copied the Halo armour, but you definitely changed around some things too. Like the purple lights and the chest lights from the new power rangers suits. Couldn't you have done that to the Halo armour helmets aswell?

(And no, I'm not trying to make you mad.)

Example? There's not much to change about the helmets because they're already good the way they are.

@TheGodOfTrouble, @ViniciusbrMaster Both of you have your own opinions and none of you can convince the other .

In my opinion, the idea is funny, because "Haha, hey look, the new Power Rangers have a similar armor to that from Halo 5 haha!" but it just ends there, also I see why TGOT would say that you should've changed the helmets, but not the way he says it, I'd say that you should re-do the helmet that you already made because it looks unappealing.