Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, JosSamLoh said:

Yes, and your English

Ouch..And i am not an english,i am a filipino..And i hardwork at this animation and its just a trash!?!?! Unfair....I spent my hours making this animation and it was just a trash.... It really hurts me a lot....My work   for others are just non sense or a trash...... Ouch.... :'(

5 minutes ago, ItzCacy YT said:

Ouch..And i am not an english,i am a filipino..And i hardwork at this animation and its just a trash!?!?! Unfair....I spent my hours making this animation and it was just a trash.... It really hurts me a lot....My work   for others are just non sense or a trash...... Ouch.... :'(

@JosSamLoh
Lemme just translate that for you

I don't speak english very well. I'm Filipino. But you see, I put hard work into this, and you say it is just trash. BAH HUMBUG. I spent many hours into this and you just say TRASH?
It really hurts me laugh out loud...My work for others to be just called non sense or trash

My Opinion:I don't like it
To me, this is just under fad and Monster School
Like seriously you used a seriously annoying, DEAD trend and as far as I can see, didn't even Ironically make it good
Also I doubt this took you hours to do, something like this takes at the most 10 minutes to do 

ok....Im sorry...I though i will make people happy,but not...Im so sorry,please,apologize me at my mistake,every people having a mistake. And i didnt expect that my work wont make people happy,so,it was a mistake.And it take me a exact one hour,with rest facebook youtube etc(of course i can finish this less than 20 minutes if i am energized).  Sorry,sorry sorry. Please apologize me at my mistake.

6 minutes ago, SquareToDare said:

@JosSamLoh
Lemme just translate that for you

I don't speak english very well. I'm Filipino. But you see, I put hard work into this, and you say it is just trash. BAH HUMBUG. I spent many hours into this and you just say TRASH?
It really hurts me laugh out loud...My work for others to be just called non sense or trash

My Opinion:I don't like it
To me, this is just under fad and Monster School
Like seriously you used a seriously annoying, DEAD trend and as far as I can see, didn't even Ironically make it good
Also I doubt this took you hours to do, something like this takes at the most 10 minutes to do 

1 minute ago, SKIBBZ said:

I knew this was gonna get juicy real quick, it's best to keep trends (even dead ones) away from Minecraft-related animations.

Congrats on making a new character rig though!

Thanks but i doesnt want to make this trend. Honestly, i dont want to make this trend,im sorry if i put it in a wrong topic....

4 minutes ago, ItzCacy YT said:

Thanks but i doesnt want to make this trend. Honestly, i dont want to make this trend,im sorry if i put it in a wrong topic....

I mean you animated it, didn't you? Anyways, the song you used was a song published back in 2014 that was intended for selfies, which became a top trending song/topic at the time. Which of course lead to some hate because the song was so darn annoying w/ people posting selfies with the song. Some enjoy it, some don't.

You also posted in the right topic if you were wondering, it's just people didn't like the trend so expect some hate.

Oh,now I know!Thanks a lot skibbz,you made me happy and I solve my problem!So why people hate my video because of the music,ok,so now I have dislike because of the music.Ah,its ok,i though they hate me.Anyway,thanks a lot skibbz,and lapis too,and Jos and square for comment this.Thank you Jos for disliking,so because of you,i know that the music is annoying,not my animation. Thank you so much and ill not using selfie again! :D

21 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

I mean you animated it, didn't you? Anyways, the song you used was a song published back in 2014 that was intended for selfies, which became a top trending song/topic at the time. Which of course lead to some hate because the song was so darn annoying w/ people posting selfies with the song. Some enjoy it, some don't.

You also posted in the right topic if you were wondering, it's just people didn't like the trend so expect some hate.

11 minutes ago, Lapis Productions said:

Listen...

The rig is okay , but the showcase for it is kinda stupid.

The rig looks nice and all but the whole video ruined it with the whole selfie trend.

Thank you for telling this!?

And I'm sorry for putting the annoying music,and please apologize me for making a mistake.

Edited by ItzCacy YT
Wrong spelling

1 minute ago, ItzCacy YT said:

Oh,now I know!Thanks a lot skibbz,you made me happy and I solve my problem!So why people hate my video because of the music,ok,so now I have dislike because of the music.

You're welcome! This community dislikes a lot of things, but also likes a lot of things, so be careful about what you post if you can. It can ruin your day real quick if you make a post with a lot of hate.

Sure sensei!And I will not upload without thinking if the music is ugly,etc.A and thank you so much skibbz,your a nice person!

2 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

You're welcome! This community dislikes a lot of things, but also likes a lot of things, so be careful about what you post if you can. It can ruin your day real quick if you make a post with a lot of hate.

1 hour ago, JosSamLoh said:

Sorry

I'm sorry too for the music....Please lets be friends again :)