Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

In my opinion it is overedited. And what is the yellow stuff on the walls? The wallpaper is ok (Well atleast the stuff that i am seeing). And why is there snow or rain or idk what is the falling stuff in a cave? I suggest next time to focus a bit more on the wallpaper not the editing. :)

5 hours ago, NotAn... said:

In my opinion it is overedited. And what is the yellow stuff on the walls? The wallpaper is ok (Well atleast the stuff that i am seeing). And why is there snow or rain or idk what is the falling stuff in a cave? I suggest next time to focus a bit more on the wallpaper not the editing. :)

The yellow stuff on the wall, is called pee over edited effects.

16 hours ago, Sonicxryan said:

The yellow stuff on the wall, is called pee over edited effects.

I'm gonna report you!

22 hours ago, NotAn... said:

Well Idk  how the yellow stuff came.

and i thought It would be cool if we add debris or dust and so I added the falling particle effect. Srsly I still don't know y it looks I like rain.

23 hours ago, DevilDude said:

I'm gonna report you!

Well Idk  how the yellow stuff came.

Why would you report him? That was just a harmless joke. xD

And how can you not know where the yellow stuff came from you clearly made it yourself and it looks like hand drawn. And if a cave would have so much dust coming from the ceiling i would be worried of some natural disaster.