Trashpack05 Vs VictorySummery (Unofficial MGB Animation Series) Episode 3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So yeah the 3rd one is done :D

YEAH if you have seen this already then note that i had NO music idea for this one so i just took music that victory summery used in his last MGB ;-; i did not try to copy i promise!

42 minutes ago, IsaacCho said:

Hmmmm well there's a LOT of action, and I got to admit, animation-wise, it was pretty good though some things could've been better.

1. Should work on movements more

2. You need some work on textures in the animation

3. Still awesome :D

Answer time!!!

1A. the first fight sequence and other scenes are mad like a month back (i lost motivation to continue) and as stupid as i am i realised it would be weird to make half the animation at a pacififc style and the other half a diffrent.

2A. me with a lot of textures = A BIG MESS

3A. Well thank you!

4 hours ago, FTW Gaming said:

What Particle effects did you use at 2:18 and if Its a custom one, would I be able to download it?

That is actually a sphere with 100% brightness and affected by wind and if you pay attention to the trees you see that the weather is kind of windy..... its alot...... and then i just stacked smaller ones on top

18 minutes ago, trashpack05 said:

That is actually a sphere with 100% brightness and affected by wind and if you pay attention to the trees you see that the weather is kind of windy..... its alot...... and then i just stacked smaller ones on top

THANK YOU, I've been wondering how people have been doing that. THANKS!!!

I actually really hate it when the maker of the animation always himself the winner and the other person a looser by turning into a monster, demon or anything. Instead you made both sides equal as monsters which is pretty fair and good.

But, you. You made this very differently and this is great! You had a different concept of making this and I really liked how you try not to copy others.

Keep up the good work.

although I srsly want to be in one of your MGB fights, but i know it's impossible

52 minutes ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

I actually really hate it when the maker of the animation always himself the winner and the other person a looser by turning into a monster, demon or anything. Instead you made both sides equal as monsters which is pretty fair and good.

But, you. You made this very differently and this is great! You had a different concept of making this and I really liked how you try not to copy others.

Keep up the good work.

although I srsly want to be in one of your MGB fights, but i know it's impossible

Hey thanks and BTW If you watch my first episode of this series then you can read in the begining that people can ask if they wanna be in a episode! Youre in Episode 8 congrats!!! its a long time tho...

1 hour ago, BigMurloc said:

COOL :steve_wink:

12 hours ago, trashpack05 said:

Hey thanks and BTW If you watch my first episode of this series then you can read in the begining that people can ask if they wanna be in a episode! Youre in Episode 8 congrats!!! its a long time tho...

ok delta what do you mean with the stop video? i KNOW what that video is a message to all those who want to get concept 5 like really quick, not to those who make unofficial MGB's. i actually asked cade if i could make this series and he said Yes (But if he wants me to stop, ill stop)