Minecraft Crossover Collaboration!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in helping?

• Yes
    • No
    • Why is this a question? I could just reply below...(hint hint)
  2. 2. Should this be a comic or animation?

• Comic, definitely!
    • Animation, for sure!
    • Both! (How?)

Hey guys, how's it going'? I had the idea to make a huge project! It would be huge if everyone worked together, but the workloads not bad per person. Anyway, it would be a Minecraft crossover, where everyone would create their own little piece of a story for their own MC character or someone else you created for it. We might even involve multiple universes, such as Minecraftia and the Pokemon universe. Thanks for reading this guys, and let me know what you think below and if you're interested! We can talk about the story, too. Thanks again and I look forward to working with you!

Edited by SurvivorCrafters

I'd Love to help, but Im a little confused. So this animation is like all of our characters have their own story plot. We animate this part. Then When they meet, u animate it?
I would have my own character plot. One of my OCs would be in it, and when they all came together, I think I could make that.

right lemme get this straight so i animate a scene then i meet someone then they do there scence
No, we all talk about what the story's gonna be beforehand. After, you animate your characters backstory and the aforementioned story combines them all together in interesting ways for a common goal. A CROSSOVER.

right lemme get this straight so i animate a scene then i meet someone then they do there scence
. You can even have voices.

No, we all talk about what the story's gonna be beforehand. After, you animate your characters backstory and the aforementioned story combines them all together in interesting ways for a common goal. A CROSSOVER.

. You can even have voices.

i'd think I can do that :]

Yeah, I'd love the help! If you could help animate and write the storyline, that'd rock! I'm glad you're interested, let me know for more.

So basically, I have to animate what my character's backstory is (is it like what happened to me in the past?) and then I meet the others and then I don't animate from there?