Forest Of Birch | Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

LOVE the grass and tree designs/textures. However, their should be a bit or fog or something because this just likes like a clump of trees in one small area instead of it looks like a forest. Maybe add more trees to the back to make it looks more deep? It is lacking something that does not scream forest that I can not describe. This is my opinion anyway. Still love it :thumbsup:

42 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

is good at first sight but then it gets very very bland, it lacks of something, i can't explain what

Its probably the lack of diversity between trees, I would of made more but my laptop was on the verge of overheating

54 minutes ago, Czai Knight said:

LOVE the grass and tree designs/textures. However, their should be a bit or fog or something because this just likes like a clump of trees in one small area instead of it looks like a forest. Maybe add more trees to the back to make it looks more deep? It is lacking something that does not scream forest that I can not describe. This is my opinion anyway. Still love it :thumbsup:

thanks for the feedback! I was toying around with fog but couldnt seem to make it look nice, on my next wallpaper I will def include that

actually, first it's awesome with the custom textures and stuff. Good job.

The only things are... there's no trees to the sides of that clump, you need to put trees all on the side until it's out of the camera's view. then you should just put some trees behind those trees, just where all the gaps between trees are, so it doesn't look like the trees end there.

Also the trees aren't tall enough, you can see the tops of some, and you can see them without leaves or anything. If you don't want to add leaves, just make the trees taller so you cant see the tops.

Still cool, +1