Re:zero Rem [Female Maid Rig]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

12 hours ago, Salaudo said:

Will this rig ever be available for download?

Short answer: I'll give it out, but not publicly for everyone, and probably to very few.

Long Answer: I don't know really, i'll happily give it to any trustworthy good animators/wallpaper makers because I know they'll make something great with it, but if I give it to everyone there surely will be someone that will make the rig look bad, i'm not just saying that, I'm saying that out of experience, I made a rig for fnaf a very long time ago, and it was first private, but so many wanted it, so i started giving it out, and I kinda regret it because some just made my rigs look terrible, And i don't have high expectations of most people, and people just kept making "test" wallpapers/animations with it, that i did not enjoy seeing my rigs used in these stupid test animations. And then there's a thing about stealing rigs that can easily happen and whatever, but i don't really care to much of that.

(btw not everyone I gave rigs to did a bad job, some did amazing things with my rigs, and those people probably know that because I said it to them)

On 10/20/2016 at 9:08 AM, Lumie said:

i'll happily give it to any trustworthy good animators/wallpaper makers

I'm good enough right? I make decent wallpapers. 

Edited by GbStudio