Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guys stop making fun of him he just wanted to fit in, how would you like it if someone did this to you?

he's right just calm down people.....i rlly dont get what all this hates about. if you hate the skin just dont use it........or you can down-rep him :S

Calm The Hell out! He Just Wants To Do Something He Likes...

Would You like If Random People Came In And Said Your Stuff Was Bad...

I agree with this people seem to make fun of people when they just wanna do something they like so what they may not be the greatest but atleast he tries I remember when I made my first skin it was the worst thing ever but over time I got better so will he so calm down and stop being mean

I agree with this people seem to make fun of people when they just wanna do something they like so what they may not be the greatest but atleast he tries I remember when I made my first skin it was the worst thing ever but over time I got better so will he so calm down and stop being mean

Well, I think most of the hate was because of his attitude. He acted like he was better than everyone and was pretty cocky.