3D Camera

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Basicly i made the bottom of the camera 3D and made the lens stick out here's a video

Download https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vp8o4ra0abk3u/3D_Camera_Rig

Edited by Mobdestoryer
Updated Download

27 minutes ago, Mobdestoryer said:

Thanks

Make sure u hit the quote button when replying to other people. The quote button is right under the message you just sent. For an example that message above this one is "Thanks" under "Thanks" should be a quote button. Quoting will notify people that you replied to them. Hope this helped!

(By the way, do not quote an entire topic even though it gives the option)

Just now, Czai Knight said:

Make sure u hit the quote button when replying to other people. The quote button is right under the message you just sent. For an example that message above this one is "Thanks" under "Thanks" should be a quote button. Quoting will notify people that you replied to them. Hope this helped!

I know but still i kinda forget some times

I know a few ways to make it better.

1. Instead of it just being blocks that look like their floating, scale the Y axis so it's not floating.

2. Have the lens 3D and extrude a little. The lens it the part that get's the most attention.

So yea. Hope this helps.