Plasma Pistol

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I haven't posted anything recently so I thought I would release something. I made this a few months ago and just removed the textures from the original. Don't expect it to be "smooth"

BuHFcrP.png 

Crappy photoshop:

Spoiler

NTRNCzM.jpg

(Elite Rig by @castedshadow98)

Download

Edited by GbStudio

20 minutes ago, CubeTron23 said:

I'm just asking for more color control and a bit more detail. The detail is undoubtedly lacking here. Maybe add handle details or the screws.

This was a personal rig that I was going to use but never got to do so. I was (and still am) limited by my laptops power. I could've made it more detailed but it would of made it a pain in the butt to animate with. Thats why most of my rigs aren't really detailed and why I don't make animations often.

For the color, I quickly just slapped a color I thought looked good on it in a whim. It used to have an hd texture but it just looked really messy.

Edited by GbStudio

Just now, GbStudio said:

This was a personal rig that I was going to use but never got to do so. I was (and still am) limited by my laptops power. I could've made it more detailed but it would of made it a pain in the butt to animate.

Actually, more detail wouldn't be a problem to animate since they won't move it, am I right? Like the front ridges won't move.

Just now, CubeTron23 said:

Actually, more detail wouldn't be a problem to animate since they won't move it, am I right? Like the front ridges won't move.

I meant the lag and audio delay that would occur. All I have is a Dell I3 laptop that I can use.