Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Uh no, what is this even supposed to be? No one would say "dunno" if asked that, I assume that if specifically asked to give a reason (for some.. reason) people would actually say something relating to their reason. This is just stupid. Everyone that liked your post seems to have a skewed view of the forums.

Edited by tditdatdwt

12 hours ago, tditdatdwt said:

Uh no, what is this even supposed to be? No one would say "dunno" if asked that, I assume that if specifically asked to give a reason (for some.. reason) people would actually say something relating to their reason. This is just stupid. Everyone that liked your post seems to have a skewed view of the forums.

Don't agree with that, theres a lot of people that says "this is bad" and then they leave and do something else, they don't say why or give any reasoning for improvement. Most fad topics for example has that one person that says it's bad because he doesnt like fad, and thats exactly what the red person is supposed to symbolice, only reason he is asked why is because he doesnt have a valid reason to hate it. The poster might as well be a master piece but as long as it's fad(or something like fad) it's always going to be bad because fad is overused and nobody cares how passionate people are about it.

7 hours ago, blockerlocker said:

The irony here is that tdit DIDN'T give constructive criticism, said the post sucked, and still has a valid comment.

If people want criticism, they'll get it. That's kind of how this place works. Maybe if one of those fad wallpaper making people asked "why does it sucked," then people need to say "because fad is unoriginal and usually poorly executed. try something new." Usually that's what happens, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I've seen around the internet the false idea that you should only give constructive criticism and positivity. If that was the way the world spun, then boy would it be easy to get a job knowing everyone will say yes. There is no wrong way to do things and you're fine. The moral of the story is that believe it or not, conformity is mandatory because the entire world is run by itself, meaning someone's always gonna tell someone else what to do.

Democracy is fake and the government is run by aliens.

No I think he did give constructive critisicsm, as he points out the part where redman is asked why is stupid because no would say "dunno" to that question, which is enough to see what he hated about this, if it wasnt then he would just say "this is stupid", but in the end he just hates the whole thing so maybe your right...

and I go by the rules of spreading constructive critisicsm and positivity IF it is desserved, some people just want to be negative all the time and thats fine to me (im clearly talking about tdit) i know the world is built on both negativity and positivity

Edited by Lumie

2 hours ago, Lumie said:

Don't agree with that, theres a lot of people that says "this is bad" and then they leave and do something else, they don't say why or give any reasoning for improvement. Most fad topics for example has that one person that says it's bad because he doesnt like fad, and thats exactly what the red person is supposed to symbolice, only reason he is asked why is because he doesnt have a valid reason to hate it. The poster might as well be a master piece but as long as it's fad it's always going to be bad because fad is overused and nobody cares how passionate people are about it.

What even.. If someone leaves the topic and never responds if asked, whether it's because they never saw the question.. or haven't been active.. or just don't care to respond.. then so be it, your claim was that someone would say "dunno" in response, which is just the stupidest thing.

Hating something for no reason is.. stupid! No one does that! That's ridiculous, whatever it may be, whether or not you think it's valid, there is always some sort of a reason. Even if I thought the reason was stupid, it would still exist.. while you claim it just doesn't..

2 hours ago, Lumie said:

some people just want to be negative all the time and thats fine to me (im clearly talking about tdit) i know the world is built on both negativity and positivity

I don't "want to be negative all the time" the hell.. and screw "be moar positiv" bullshit. There's absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out bad things about something. If someone's "terribly hurt" by it, then honestly screw them for being so upset about.. text.

Praising some complete crap.. or even something just "not that good" and even saying "keep it up" just because it's made by a new member that you don't want to "hurt" is so stupid. It gives them the idea that what they made was truly great and they will just keep doing it and never actually improve.. because they never knew it was bad in the first place!

44 minutes ago, tditdatdwt said:

What even.. If someone leaves the topic and never responds if asked, whether it's because they never saw the question.. or haven't been active.. or just don't care to respond.. then so be it, your claim was that someone would say "dunno" in response, which is just the stupidest thing.

Hating something for no reason is.. stupid! No one does that! That's ridiculous, whatever it may be, whether or not you think it's valid, there is always some sort of a reason. Even if I thought the reason was stupid, it would still exist.. while you claim it just doesn't..

I don't "want to be negative all the time" the hell.. and screw "be moar positiv" bullshit. There's absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out bad things about something. If someone's "terribly hurt" by it, then honestly screw them for being so upset about.. text.

Praising some complete crap.. or even something just "not that good" and even saying "keep it up" just because it's made by a new member that you don't want to "hurt" is so stupid. It gives them the idea that what they made was truly great and they will just keep doing it and never actually improve.. because they never knew it was bad in the first place!

(U never respnd twice wth) He was never meant to have no reason to hate it, tho, i do realize some might think that when all he says is dunno, but thats how i feel when people dislike topics that clearly anyone can look at and see has been put alot of attention to detail, and just to bring up the example of fad once again, people dislike fad topics not because they are good but they don't particuarally like the concept of fad. Pointing out flaws isnt a negative thing, when I say I want to be positive doesnt mean Im not gonna criticize someone, i'll tell them that they work is terrible but i'll tell them also how to improve it, thats what positive feedback is, while negative feedback is when your purposely trying to make them feel bad, or worthless, like say "this is the worst rig i have seen" thats fueled with negativity and yes i do realize there people that gets offended by critisicm, but people get offended by anything nowadays, not really anything you can do bout it.

5 minutes ago, Lumie said:

thats how i feel when people dislike topics that clearly anyone can look at and see has been put alot of attention to detail,

It doesn't matter how much "effort" or whatever was put into something. If someone doesn't like it they can still say so.

And no one says "negative" things to make someone "feel bad", they say it ..because they don't like it.

Just now, tditdatdwt said:

It doesn't matter how much "effort" or whatever was put into something. If someone doesn't like it they can still say so.

ye you can say you hate something of course, and i'll take back what i said about you been negative, you're not negative, you just don't say positive things, you just criticize and i'll respect that. but i'll never agree that it's right to target the person directly, or say means things when it's not needed, don't know if you've done that.

3 minutes ago, Lumie said:

ye you can say you hate something of course, and i'll take back what i said about you been negative, you're not negative, you just don't say positive things, you just criticize and i'll respect that. but i'll never agree that it's right to target the person directly, or say means things when it's not needed, don't know if you've done that.

I have never seen anyone directly attack someone for making a specific bad wallpaper or something, people usually "attack" the wallpaper.

On 10/8/2016 at 10:43 PM, blockerlocker said:

I've seen around the internet the false idea that you should only give constructive criticism and positivity. If that was the way the world spun, then boy would it be easy to get a job knowing everyone will say yes. There is no wrong way to do things and you're fine. The moral of the story is that believe it or not, conformity is mandatory because the entire world is run by itself, meaning someone's always gonna tell someone else what to do.

Thats going on my quote wall

" I've seen around the internet the false idea that you should only give constructive criticism and positivity. If that was the way the world spun, then boy would it be easy to get a job knowing everyone will say yes. There is no wrong way to do things and you're fine. The moral of the story is that believe it or not, conformity is mandatory because the entire world is run by itself, meaning someone's always gonna tell someone else what to do."

On 10/8/2016 at 10:43 PM, tditdatdwt said:

i would say dunno .-.