Halloween Animation (First Animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I KNOW,I KNOW IT'S NOT HALLOWEEN YET,almost one month to go,but I just came back into Mine-imator since I left a year ago,that video that was 6 seconds long got ELEVEN THOUSAND VIEW! I knew I could do better and that was when Mine-imator wasn't AS good as it is now,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,Don't be scared to critisize(cant spell it)  me,I really want to know how to be better,say if it was the sound out of place or walking anything,Enjoy and make sure to give me advice!It will go private in a day or two so check it out now!

From what I can tell, a kid finds ghosts or something on Halloween. Did I get it right?
Also, for criticism...           ...           ...don't use running presets. And also, as a rule for all animation, add sound and movement to everything. But I don't do that so....

The basics of it was that he gets scared by a kid,runs into a random house,then he sees it was just a trick or treater (CHest with food),another person knocks on door and its a killer,he faints xD But what do you mean dont use running presets?The animation that Mine-imator already gives me?Thanks tho!