MoonLight/ Volumetric Light

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Moon light

I've always wondered how to get a light blue dark light from the moon, I looked in the settings and found nothing, at that point I realized that the program did not provide any additional light at night. I'm sure you are aware of the fact that to have (a sunlight striking the moon and reflected on the ground) you have to create a separate secondary light.

You believe it is a useful thing to add moonlight range as sunlight range?

Volumetric Light

Also is missing, It would have been quite magnificent.

Do you think it's worth?

2 hours ago, Dannyboi said:

I could make a mod for it although I am the least qualified person here for doing that.

Well that the developers had to do at the beginning, I mean they already had to be included in the program.

But I do not blame them, perhaps in time they will add other things, i think.
I have seen many topics that spoke of crucial improvements.

1 hour ago, Keep on Chucking said:

We'd all love volumetrics, sadly, thise will likely never be implemented unless someone mods them in. 

I know, I had already practiced this technique, I have to tell you that helps.
But it is only for small enviroment, it will be impossible to do on an open scenario among millions of trees.

I am amazed that some people do something to improve Mine-Imator.

4 hours ago, HADEWOLF said:

I'm sure you are aware of the fact that to have (a sunlight striking the moon and reflected on the ground) you have to create a separate secondary light.

Not every program has to follow the astronomical rules of light.

Little more ontopic: Both of these can be accomplished in simple ways. Just make a spotlight in the sky pointing towards your scene and make it dim and light blue. (And for volumetric lighting, just follow some tutorials. No shame in that.)