Recreation of The Walking Dead: Negan (Season 6 finale) Minecraft Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, 

I recently finished my minecraft animation recreating the infamous scene of The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale introducing Negan.

I spent over a month trying to recreate everything frame by frame and it turned out just the way I wanted it in my opinion. But my opinion isn't important right now.

I want to hear you guys' opinion over here on the forums. You could leave a comment on my video with your opinion, too but anyways, here is the video.

*NOTE*

In the end there is supposed to be blood dripping down the screen but YouTube messed up my video file so I'm sorry about that.

Just now, Awesome Emerald said:

Hey, don't be mean to people who are new. Just because your good at Mine-imator doesn't mean that you have to say people are bad because you're better than them.

I'm not mean I'm saying you're being sarcastic.

Btw I suck at using Mine-imator.

Just now, Awesome Emerald said:

But you don't want to hurt his feeling because he can see that comment. :(

I haven't judge his content yet.

Okay so...... you could make the sitting better, better scenery, facial rigs would be nice but its too advanced so no, better lighting and camera.

Also don't make your animation too long unless it's really good and awesome because some people go like this   :V :V :V :V