Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright after a week and 3 failed experiments, I finally completed my part. I tried doing everything to the best of my ability (Honestly), so please don't criticize me too much cause this is the first time I've animated something like this. Just give feedback or suggestions into what I can or should improve on. Thanks! :)

7 minutes ago, IsaacCho said:

don't criticize me too much cause this is the first time I've animated something like this

Just because it's your first try doesn't mean we can't criticize "too much", I mean If we didn't It would be worse for you to improve :|

About the entry, the idea is really good... But the posing and movements are too robotic. Not just the character but the camera and the mobs on the ground at 0:16. Also! there are no shadows and the lightining is too bland. Not to mention you can actually see the flatland on the ground, mate. You got a lot to learn buddy :PPP

Pretty cool. I like the leaf as the cape to make it look like it is flowing in the wind. The Light ray was pretty cool too, though as Emaniplex stated above, the qualifactions are pretty high. The poses could use some work. The trees look funny and unnatural with the wind so try toning that down a bit. The arm raising could've used better posing and easing. I doubt this will get in the collab, so you should reanimate it with my tips (Or don't its ok)

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/58170-my-midsa-collab-entry/#comment-635735

8 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Just because it's your first try doesn't mean we can't criticize "too much", I mean If we didn't It would be worse for you to improve :|

About the entry, the idea is really good... But the posing and movements are too robotic. Not just the character but the camera and the mobs on the ground at 0:16. Also! there are no shadows and the lightining is too bland. Not to mention you can actually see the flatland on the ground, mate. You got a lot to learn buddy :PPP

well tbh, the lighting is like i said, one of the first things i;ve ever attempted and the flatland was actually overlooked (Because my editing skills suuuuucccccckkkk) but thanks  for the criticism :) I'll keep in to mind when I re-edit the part. :)

5 minutes ago, IsaacCho said:

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/58170-my-midsa-collab-entry/#comment-635735

well tbh, the lighting is like i said, one of the first things i;ve ever attempted and the flatland was actually overlooked (Because my editing skills suuuuucccccckkkk) but thanks  for the criticism :) I'll keep in to mind when I re-edit the part. :)

I don't mean to be mean or pessimistic but this probably isnt going to cut it in the collab