Deep Space Fighter Rig [4K Hi-res Pics]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Accessed Government File

Name: Deep Space Armor

Type: Fighter Armor

Known Users: Steve, Connor (deceased), Jack (deceased), Zif (deceased) and countless other Terran soldiers.

Description: An advanced fighter armor made for the Intergalactic War which involved 6 sides fighting; Xiz’tak, Terrans (human), Cill (winter-based hunter race), Xzaxzians (mostly humanoid but dark purple in color), Stidax (half-human half-scorpion hybrid) and Raptiv (reptilian humanoids).

It is an armor made by Terran engineers. Thanks to technology, this suit allows the user to walk normally in Jupiter’s gravity, which means jumping on the moon will allow you to go over 500m in altitude, but it can be set.

It delivers a strong punch and can knock back enemies. It features a jetpack, an oxygen mask and gravity boots. The most vulnerable race to the power of this suit are the Stidax. Their exoskeletons cannot handle the crushing power of this armor.

2cnrZ1u.png

ySgMA9S.png

USER VIDEO LOGS

stevelogs.file opened

Log 1:

Steve: First day of battle. Let’s show the aliens who is boss. Our commanders told us to keep track of everything with logs.

*Stidax screeching and Xiz’tak screaming can be heard*

Steve: Oh, no… god no… Cain died… the Cill used their hunting dogs to kill him… oh god…

*end of Log 1*

Log 2:

Steve: We had to survive in the open wilderness of the Zinimian forest planet for a whole week before the ships arrive… we have lots of water here but no food… Plus, Raptiv inhabit this land.

*end of Log 2*

Log 3:

Steve: We’re now on Stide, the desert planet. This is the Stidax’ homeland. We need to be careful or –

*screeching can be heard here*

Steve: Stidax! An army of them!

*in the distance*

Commander Gil: Charge into battle, boys!

Steve: That’s our call! Let’s go!

*end of Log 3*

Log 4:

Steve: Battle on Stide didn’t go so well… hundreds died. Even though we had an advantage over the Stidax, most of them who died got taken by surprise… everybody’s recording on their logs as well. We’re on the mothership right now. Our next battle is on Pollixor. That planet is heavily polluted, but the Xiz’tak live there.

*end of Log 4*

Log 5:

LsJYjo7.jpg

Steve: Wow… there are massive amount of troops here… all sides are on this planet. And I –

*crash*

Steve: - am unsure on how this battle’s going to end. I’ll end the log here.

*end of Log 5*

Log 6:

Steve: I… I don’t know… something detonated from under the ground, killing everything. I was knocked back by a Xiz’tak when the explosion detonated. The bomb left no survivor except me… I will try to look for civilization, but that seems very unlikely…

i5ZWugO.pngVlZmfnk.png

*end of Log 6*

Log 7:

Steve: There is no civilization… I searched for two whole weeks…

*sobbing can be heard*

Steve: I – I want to go home so badly… I miss Earth so badly…

BA4KkCe.png

*end of Log 7*

No more logs by the user “Steve” was found.

Retrieve item by the name "Deep Space Fighter Armor"?

Item Located: http://www.mediafire.com/download/52gp6v70b7cq3py/Deep_Space_Fighter_rig.zip

Edited by CubeTron23

On 10 August 2016 at 11:57 PM, willingsas said:

[Stranded intensifies]

Ed you are breaking the fourth wall xD

On 11 August 2016 at 3:05 AM, Marten said:

Me likey.

Wait.

Deep space.

TRIGGERED

Jk, gj.

Thanks! I'll add more pics when I come back from my road trip.