Tekkit Legends Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think your wallpaper is missing ALOT more characters. The background is not empty, its bland, your posing is stale. I think you should position that character in the middle or add other characters. Change the posing and position it so that it is more natural and dynamic.

If you want, I will provide you a editing version of that wallpaper and show you what I mean.

18 hours ago, MrKoix said:

cant se the image :^P!

wasn't for one guy but ill see if i cant fix it.

15 hours ago, Vixel said:

I think your wallpaper is missing ALOT more characters. The background is not empty, its bland, your posing is stale. I think you should position that character in the middle or add other characters. Change the posing and position it so that it is more natural and dynamic.

If you want, I will provide you a editing version of that wallpaper and show you what I mean.

I was using it for more focus in my YouTube series im doing on YouTube so i left space for logos. Sorry.

6 hours ago, Headphone_MC_YT said:

wasn't for one guy but ill see if i cant fix it.

I was using it for more focus in my YouTube series im doing on YouTube so i left space for logos. Sorry.

Oh, now it makes sense.

There should be some posing on the legs.

And it would be nice to have some sort of light source somewhere, like a torch in his hand or something that gives off some light, to give the lighting more contrast.

Good enough for a thumbnail though.

52 minutes ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

Nice bump, m8

If it was a nuisance why bring it to the top so other people will see it?

Alright alright I'm sorry I'm kinda acting like a hater

@Headphone_MC_YT I'm sorry is there anyway I can do so you would forgive me?