Tailed Coat/Tail Coat Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, I'm not sure if this is a tail coat or a tailed coat...

Imgur is not working for some reason so i can't upload a picture but if someone would be so kind and do it for me i would love that. thx

\/

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j2nph20uewa2abh/Tailed_Coat_Rig_By_MCBoomBox.zip

18 hours ago, Patrick said:

He should parent the top of the arms on the arms instead of the suit which is on the body.

Ok i will fix it and update it to V2

EDIT:

I parent it to the arms, and to test them i bend them and it moves instead of staying with the upper arm. Does anyone know how to fix this so i can fix the rig?

Edited by MCBoomBox

13 minutes ago, MCBoomBox said:

I parent it to the arms, and to test them i bend them and it moves instead of staying with the upper arm. Does anyone know how to fix this so i can fix the rig?

There is an option to parent the object to the top half or the bottom half of another object. It should be in the properties tab when you have the sleeve selected.

On 8/5/2016 at 9:28 AM, EpicJ said:

There is an option to parent the object to the top half or the bottom half of another object. It should be in the properties tab when you have the sleeve selected.

Link or tutorial to that?

Only works with items

Just make sure to snap blocks to the body parts directly, not folders

Edited by Juno