My First Animation (Dancing Derp)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, DragonKun said:

well it is a dancing miner that just murdered someone so...

Im getting weird comments! xD Bleach? Wow...and running away lel

2 minutes ago, DragonKun said:

well it is a dancing miner that just murdered someone so...

Dont forget to mention that he was accused for finding a deadbush lol

Edited by Taki21

Not bad for a first!

Just make sure to place different keyframes each time at certain locations when going to a destination so he does not phase through walls like Vision in Captian America Civil War.

2nd thing, that FBI agent down there, give him a little ummmm "touch" to it, like his head moving when talking or idle breathing.

Other than that its nice, im glad you use transitions for your first as many first animations I see rarely use them!

13 hours ago, Beefray Rulan said:

Not bad for a first!

Just make sure to place different keyframes each time at certain locations when going to a destination so he does not phase through walls like Vision in Captian America Civil War.

2nd thing, that FBI agent down there, give him a little ummmm "touch" to it, like his head moving when talking or idle breathing.

Other than that its nice, im glad you use transitions for your first as many first animations I see rarely use them!

Thanks Alot! I hated how the linear transition felt so... "robotic" so i decided to do some research and then i found out about transitions! Also, thanks for giving me some suggestions, i can now improve my animation :P