Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Mine-imator is fun and easy to use, but the one thing that's missing is: an extrusion system. You can already do some neat stuff with custom item sheets to make 3D blocks and items, but it can be hard to make sometimes. This is an idea I had for the interface  2d733b78347d450455bbe4a23777c829.png
https://gyazo.com/2d733b78347d450455bbe4a23777c829

3 hours ago, Ellisphere said:

You can already do some neat stuff with custom item sheets to make 3D blocks and items, but it can be hard to make sometimes.

This isn't really that necesary and you know it, dude. Item sheets are very easy, you just need to know how to use them. :thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

This isn't really that necesary and you know it, dude. Item sheets are very easy, you just need to know how to use them. :thumbsup:

Depends, can turn out to be really hard for a entire model and not only 3dparts. You have to sculpt it in head to see how it'll looks.

Great idea tho.

2 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Even though item sheets are very easy, it's a feature that people would use if they didn't know how, or are stuck with MS Paint.

Ok, let me make a few comments.

This is actually a pretty good idea, just not one that will be added. It may happen in a mod though. It may.

This wouldn't JUST help with rigs or sleeves or whatever, you could use this for separate pixels breaking off blocks, which would be neat to have. I've tried doing that with particles before, it looks good, but it's not the same.

On 6/28/2016 at 11:23 AM, Ellisphere said:

Thanks for the info. I also had an idea for a collab system, but that would be hard to make too.

A "collab system" pretty much already exists on the forums. Originally "team requests" it is now... well... basically collab central.

On 6/28/2016 at 3:06 PM, Nicolasev said:

Depends, can turn out to be really hard for a entire model and not only 3dparts. You have to sculpt it in head to see how it'll looks.

Great idea tho.

This is very true. Some people like to really overdo 3D features on rigs. Whether you like that style or not, those people would definitely have an easier time with extruding.