Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Ethan. said:

Creeper looks dead, zombie looks like it has to make a hard decision, spider looks depressed, enderman and skeleton are playing patty cake and the witch is doing what a witch does. 

"accurate statement is accurate" -cj 2016

I'd suggest considering your posing to fit more with the scene? I agree with Ethan.

But other aspects,like the torches are nice :)

Edited by iFallOffStuff

23 minutes ago, iFallOffStuff said:

I'd suggest considering your posing to fit more with the scene? I agree with Ethan.

But other aspects,like the torches are nice :)

Thanks for the advice :)

What the mobs are supposed to be doing:

The Zombie is leaning against wall; The Creeper is leaning against wall looking at the Enderman; The Spider is looking down; The Skeleton is sitting on block resting arm on beside block; The Enderman is leading the meeting; and the Witch is making potions.

Hey, at least I tried, right?

My original idea was them all sitting at a table instead of standing up, but I went with standing up because I didn't want to rig chairs

Edited by Jpman11

19 hours ago, Jpman11 said:

Thanks for the advice :)

What the mobs are supposed to be doing:

The Zombie is leaning against wall; The Creeper is leaning against wall looking at the Enderman; The Spider is looking down; The Skeleton is sitting on block resting arm on beside block; The Enderman is leading the meeting; and the Witch is making potions.

Hey, at least I tried, right?

My original idea was them all sitting at a table instead of standing up, but I went with standing up because I didn't want to rig chairs

Yep, it's clear you tried. Now that you've explained it to me I can see what you were going for but personally, I think your original idea was better. I know for a fact that Pharien has a table and chairs rigs and there are most likely others in the rigs section on the forums. You may want to also try going into the requests section, people often take rig requests from other people!