TempusWare's 12th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver Rig v1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

je3gnyR.png

I released my 12th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver Rig to the public already, but it was on my website, and not on the Mine-Imator forums (which is basically what this post is for).

This is my 12th Doctor's Sonic v1. I made a v2 and a v3, but those are just for my use. I might release my v2 some time soon, but my v3 is definitely just for me.

zq0GBSx.gif

How to use (and light up):

1. Import the .object file into Mine-Imator (You may have to update Mine-Imator if you are using an older version)

2. Expand the rig folder in the timeline

3. Select the 'Button' folder, and set the Y Position to 7.75 (This is to show it's being activated)

4. Select the 'Light' folder, and set the colour Mix percent to 100% and the Brightness to 50-75%

FQ33WAT.png

dmJVkZa.png

Remember to credit me! -Or I will find you-

1 hour ago, Emanatronic said:

How many glow pens do we need...?  :S

xD Glow pens?

Well we need lots, especially because you can unlock any door with it, meaning we could sneak in to Skibbz's house and go on his computer and reveal his secrets 8D

Ontopic: You're amazing. You're like a junior BloxTheRigger.

43 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

Is that really all it does?  xD

Nope. It does some stuff the doctor does with computers and other stuff. Like hacking passwords and such. There are other things he does but we have no idea what the hell he's doing.

On 5/27/2016 at 1:18 AM, AbAppletic said:

Nope. It does some stuff the doctor does with computers and other stuff. Like hacking passwords and such. There are other things he does but we have no idea what the hell he's doing.

You might on to something but can you make a digital pen into a real life screwdriver

On 5/26/2016 at 7:30 PM, Tempus said:

Remember to credit me! -Or I will find you-

You can't find me bcuz I'm in a Dark Room

On 5/26/2016 at 11:11 AM, AbAppletic said:

xD Glow pens?

Well we need lots, especially because you can unlock any door with it, meaning we could sneak in to Skibbz's house and go on his computer and reveal his secrets 8D

Ontopic: You're amazing. You're like a junior BloxTheRigger.

All doors but wood