Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Undertale music... ugh...

I found my new hater

Also Megalovania isn't just from Undertale! It also from Earthbound Halloween Hack, HOMESTUCK and MOTHER Cognitive Dissonance, and it all came from Earthbound Halloween Hack so you might aswell say "Earthbound music... ugh..."

Edited by LolDoge

1 hour ago, LolDoge said:

I found my new hater

Also Megalovania isn't just from Undertale! It also from Earthbound Halloween Hack, HOMESTUCK and MOTHER Cognitive Dissonance, and it all came from Earthbound Halloween Hack so you might aswell say "Earthbound music... ugh..."

But its not Earthbound music, its fan made music. So saying "Earthbound music" isn't really truthful.

1 minute ago, Peachfig said:

But its not Earthbound music, its fan made music. So saying "Earthbound music" isn't really truthful.

*cough* but its in the earthbound halloween hack *cough cough*

3 hours ago, LolDoge said:

Yay hating on a game! So apparently you hate a game made by the creator of a game hack you like. Weird.

3 hours ago, Peachfig said:

... I don't even like the hack? The sprites are meh and the music is bare bones. 

No need to stoop to someone else's level about disliking a specific track just because of its source. It may be slightly overused, but it's a catchy song, and there's no need for a pointless argument about what to call it, of all things.

On Topic: This animation was definitely more original than most of the fight animations I've seen on these forums. It was well done, but there were just a few points where nothing was happening (like 0:35 - 0:47 where there was only breathing). Also, try working on how the arms swing and the overall weight of a character. Other than that, it's very good!

4 hours ago, Joshinja said:

No need to stoop to someone else's level about disliking a specific track just because of its source. It may be slightly overused, but it's a catchy song, and there's no need for a pointless argument about what to call it, of all things.

On Topic: This animation was definitely more original than most of the fight animations I've seen on these forums. It was well done, but there were just a few points where nothing was happening (like 0:35 - 0:47 where there was only breathing). Also, try working on how the arms swing and the overall weight of a character. Other than that, it's very good!

Laziness got me while i was animating.

I planned to make the animation longer buuuuuuuuuut              I got lazy

11 hours ago, LolDoge said:

I found my new hater

I don't hate the Undertale/Halloween Hack Music, it's actually amazing, it's just that people use it way too much now. It's repetitive now.