Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

22 minutes ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Have you heard of using item sheets for rigs?

If so, you should try that instead of using schematics, as it will look a lot nicer.  :)

What's an item sheet? Like components (Cubes, circles, etc.) in the program? And I love your username btw

55 minutes ago, Craftman780 said:

What's an item sheet? Like components (Cubes, circles, etc.) in the program? And I love your username btw

Its texture for item. (Pickaxe, sword, bread, etc). You can find a texture for item sheets in the Mine-Imator folders (Mine-imator > Data > Textures)

Then just find the item sheet (Its named "Items" in the folder) and retexture it using something, like photoshop, paint.net or something that can handle visible AND invisible parts of the picture, i prefer Pixlr.com/editor because its kinda easy to use, and you don't need to download anything.

Then just paint anything over the items, but REMEMBER! Every item has 16x16 pixels radius, so dont try to make them big or anything, just the 16x16, most items have are from the bottom to top, so yeah, shouldn't be hard.

Good luck

Edited by Tiedemies1

14 hours ago, Craftman780 said:

Lol, thanks.

This is an item sheet:

hrydf8.png

Those blue corners mark the edges of the items. Each square, marked by the blue corners, are items. After drawing all the assets you think you might need, you can import the image into Mine-imator. It will give you the option while importing it, to import it as an item sheet. Then, you can import the individual items in the sheet as 3d models within Mine-imator. This is an example of a rig I made using an item sheet:

I made an item sheet, with a different image on each square for the assets.

1 hour ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Lol, thanks.

This is an item sheet:

hrydf8.png

Those blue corners mark the edges of the items. Each square, marked by the blue corners, are items. After drawing all the assets you think you might need, you can import the image into Mine-imator. It will give you the option while importing it, to import it as an item sheet. Then, you can import the individual items in the sheet as 3d models within Mine-imator. This is an example of a rig I made using an item sheet:

I made an item sheet, with a different image on each square for the assets.

Oh! I actually went ahead and updated the model to use a texturepack. (Made out of white wool, a grayish solid color)